Follow US

Follow US

Friday, June 29, 2018

[DISCUSSION] I am bad at picking pants any tips/pieces u use?


I'm relatively new to streetwear (male) and i really don't know what pants ( that are not basic jeans ) i should wear or from where to buy them. I feel like trying more than just normal skinny jeans but i dont know what... I guess ill tear a pair of old jeans just for now but i want something else. Everyone seems to get 300 $ brands and i can't afford that rn. I've seen these short military style pants all over reddit and instagram ets and i cat seem to find any in stores (kinda like this but not really). H&M ( and other similar prices stores) is probably going to be my main source of clothing for some time cuz I'm not too keen on second hand stuff. Any tips? What do u guys wear ( with hoodies and so on). I'm not totaly broke but i can't afford big brand names or stuff that is expensive in general.PS: If it matteres i live in Europe. via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2yY7ePS

No comments:

Post a Comment