Follow US

Follow US

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

[DISCUSSION] Fuck Siberia Hills Part 2


Link to part 1So after waiting 6 months for my Valentines day order and paying the customs charge to release my hoodie, it finally arrived today. Here is a photo of the hoodie straight out the box - this is not what I ordered on the 14th of February over 5 months ago; as you can see in the original email confirmation and again in the shipment confirmation.On top of the hoodie being outright wrong the sizing on it is awful, after wearing an older Siberia T shirt from HBX I decided it would be best to size up to XL as it was heavy duty cotton that shrunk slightly after a few washes, hoping the XL would give me a bit more room in the hoodie. I am 6"2 and the hoodie goes to nearly above my knees, it is the most ridiculous fit I have owned as well as being made from cheap quality thin cotton.Outside of the emails shown above the only contact "Daf" (owner of Siberia Hills) made with his customers between February 14th and now were these 2 emails - once in April and again in May apologising for the delays and promising compensation for those who have "extended amounts time".Of course upon opening my parcel today there was no "gift" or compensation but instead the incorrect item as I said earlier.The most frustrating thing about this is knowing there is likely no way I will be able to get a response from him so I guess just use this as a warning if anyone was considering buying from them as they release their new collection in a few days time you will likely see some endorsement from the usual names. via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2tdRK4T

No comments:

Post a Comment