Follow US

Follow US

Sunday, June 24, 2018

[Discussion] Grails thread!


Post your all time grail(s) here! Discuss why you like it, why you don't yet have it, and what you're doing to work towards copping it!For me, my all time absolute grail is the Vetements F/W 16 Metal LogoI love the cut and the oversized look of this hoodie. It's so heavy and i love how it stacks at the sleeves. I also really like the overly edgy style it gives.I don't own this piece because it's really difficult to justify Demna's pricing, and I'm also still in high school at a young age, so my style may change throughout the years. I plan to save up after I graduate and buy this for myself by getting a proper job and saving up as much as I can.Another piece I really love are the MemebasketsI doubt i'll ever own these because I simply dont have the wardrobe to support a rick owens shoe, but I really like how iconic the silhouette is, with the high-rise tongue and the white accents.post your grails in here! I'd love to see what unique and rare pieces you guys are interested in. via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2K7rJ1w

No comments:

Post a Comment