Follow US

Follow US

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

[Discussion] Graduation Fits


Hey guys,I hope I can find some help hereGonna have my graduation soon. The day is built like you have a champagne reception in the morning where all parents and students meet. Ive been told I should dress good (like shirt and jeans I guess) but not like too fancy.In the evening we are going to take pictures and party our graduation where I've been told to dress more formal and classy.So this is where I need your help. I already have a fit for the morning in mind and I would appreciate if you guys could help me to improve the fit. I also included a other pic where you can see a different sweater combined with the shirt underneath. The sweater also goes even better with the pair of pants but what kinda worries me is that it's an Adidas sweater. I am also wondering if my chain fits to this occasion. As a usual fit I'd def rock the chain but since its a graduation I am unsure about that. (Included pics with and without the chain)For the evening I was planing on wearing a wide suit trouser (the one from asos that sangiev previewed) + my all black Doc Martensbut tbh. since I am a little chubby I have no idea what to wear on top?The album: https://ift.tt/2t9qYLb in advance and looking forward for your suggestions!Also sorry for my bad english it's not my main language. via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2teVKBo

No comments:

Post a Comment