Follow US

Follow US

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Local Shopping Megathread [Discussion]


A while ago I promised to make some megathreads surrounding general things like where to cop X item, city shopping guides etc. I'll make a page under Streetwear Resources over where to find all of these once they've been posted.I've listed some cities, please respond with lists of stores, neighborhoods, shopping strategies like where to thrift and following sample sales, and other advice relevant to a city. And while the title does say "shopping" feel free to add any general advice for the city unique style advice for dressing for a particular city and other general advice. Anything helpful is helpful, right?Feel free to list any cities I forgotBig thanks to /u/danhakimi for letting me steal the idea via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2PjJ0q3

No comments:

Post a Comment