Follow US

Follow US

Monday, October 29, 2018

[DISCUSSION] Where do you think streetwear is headed next?


I know that this is a super ambiguous question but I wanted to get some serious discussion going. In my opinion streetwear is just about at its peak of popularity (if it hasn't reached there already). There have been many companies collaborating with nostalgic influences recently, and there's also been a movement in minimalistic fits. On the other hand, tech-influence is still pretty popular. It seems like hype brands such as Thrasher and ASSC are dying down, too (although I'm not really part of that demographic anymore).I was wondering where people think streetwear is going next. Please leave at least a paragraph so we can have a nice discussion going. via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2OjpW76

No comments:

Post a Comment