Follow US

Follow US

Sunday, October 28, 2018

[Discussion] Bags.


So I’m constantly carrying a simple backpack to hold all my stuff since I’m always trying to have everything I need/want with me. Its not like I carry that much with me, but I’m usually hanging out with my gf or other friends and end up staying over. I usually have a water canister with me and a charger for my phone, then wallet, deodrant,etc. I’ve been wanting a bag for a while such as a tote or sling bag because backpack is annoying at times (and the bags can be a nice accessory), but I’m super picky and can’t find enough websites with bags of that type of sorts. Maybe I’m just not lookin hard enough, or in the right places? Just lookin for advice, and opinions. via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2yFnvGL

No comments:

Post a Comment