Follow US

Follow US

Sunday, November 11, 2018

[Discussion] Pants Style Question


I recently started kickboxing and am in the market for a certain style of pants. I figured that streetwear fashion would fit the category for what I'm looking for and I'm sure many of you have a billion answers!I do not like wearing shorts at kickboxing or in general, I am currently just wearing baggy sweatpants which works but it's not ideal. I have been looking for something almost like compression pants but not as crazily tight (for obvious reasons, I am a guy). This being said, I don't even know the name of the type of pants I'm looking for so you can imagine I'm completely lost.Preferably the pants I am looking for would be very slimfit, athletic material (not cotton or knit). tapered near the bottom so they aren't baggy in the legs, basically sort of like leggings but with a little bit more room (not as much as sweatpants though). I have noticed some soccer players with the type of pants I am describing but cannot find anything like them online.​Lastly, I am trying my best to AVOID zippers on my pants as I can only imagine it would hurt someone or myself during striking.I hope someone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2zLKNdK

No comments:

Post a Comment