Follow US

Follow US

Sunday, November 4, 2018

[Discussion] need help starting my own clothes!!


Im tired of buying clothes from different brands and i really just want to create my own stuff, whether i end up selling stuff, I DONT KNOW YET. But iv been creating clothes in my house for a while now with gildan tees and paint markers. I always create new designs then I have to hand paint them all. WAYYY to much work for the meh look, Im wondering whats the best way to get started doing my own clothes ( screenprinting) i would like to do it in house preferably and im not rich! I was thinking of buying just a printer, iron on transferable paper, and just do that for now. What would you guys recommend ? Any tips will be helpful ! via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2DnhSBh

No comments:

Post a Comment