Follow US

Follow US

Saturday, November 10, 2018

[DISCUSSION] Looking in Seoul&&Busan for clothing stores and drinking buddies


In Seoul (mainly) and Busan (2-3 days) for about 3 weeks from today.Yes there is a search bar; I know. I’m looking for more specific names of stores rather than an entire area of Seoul/Busan. I’m looking mainly for some decent outerwear and shoes. I’m not really looking for brand names, and my size might be an issue (XL, 38 waist) so if anyone has any store recommendations that tailor to those fat boi specs, I would greatly appreciate it.I’m also looking for stuff to do while I’m here. I’m half Korean, but I have the vocabulary of a 6 year old and don’t know shit about the culture except the drinking. If anyone’s down to get lit or knows whats really good hmu pls I play nice.PS if anyone got the plug out in Seoul or Busan I’m very interested. Gas or anything else but meth and heron, etc. I know its expensive as a bitch and I know the risks. Thnx via /r/streetwear https://ift.tt/2FamtIu

No comments:

Post a Comment