Follow US

Follow US

Sunday, February 18, 2018

[DISCUSSION] My top 5 Thrifting finds this past 6 months. What are yours?


1 Billy Reid Astor Coat $18.99Found this coat in Mid November and fell in love with it right away. Kept me warm throughout the winter. This coat has the most beautiful lining and detailing Ive ever seen on a coat.2 Yohji Yamamoto Black Shirt $7.99This is probably the least exciting Item on this list, but I love it all the same. Incredible shirt with a perfect collar. In very good condition for something of this quality. Most of the higher end items at goodwill and other thrifts tend to be rather worn, so I was very happy to find this in such good condition.3 APC Petit New Standard Jeans $4.99These were beautifully faded and fit me like a charm. These were my first pair of raw jeans and got me rightfully addicted to raw denim! Had to get the pocket replaced, so thats probably why they were donated. Wish I had that kind of cash. All in all ran me about 20 for tailoring and all.4 Alden Indy Boots $14.99Got these today, and they motivated me to make this post. Lovely pair of boots and my first real pair of boots, timbs sure as hell don't count. Really love how well the leather has aged, and feel bad for whoever gave these up. Probably gonna get the heels replaced cause one is super worn and makes me walk funny in them. These should last me a really long time!5 1962 Levis Denim Jacket $15.99I am almost certain that this jacket was donated my accident. Someone wore this religiously for a long time and its been repaired at least 3 separate times. This is the most beautiful piece of denim I have ever owned and I will try my hardest to make it last. Looking close at how the denim has worn is just beautiful and to me this really is a work of art. via /r/streetwear http://ift.tt/2ogKeTs

No comments:

Post a Comment