Follow US

Follow US

Friday, January 4, 2019

What are some Hippie/boho-skater style brands and how do I make hippie/boho styles work with skater styles? [DISCUSSION]


Im really into hippie shit, skating, and streetwear but I dont know what styles I should go for and I cant find any inspo albums or anything that mixes and works all those shits together (if you know any lmk). I fuck with some of the trippy and psychedelic related shit RipNDip, Primitive, and HUF put out but I cant find any skate brands that are actually hippie/boho inspired. Im putting 'brands and styles' cause I dont 100% know how I would make hippie and skater styles work together (rn I just wear basic black pants, vans with alot of baja hoodies, tie dye, and a couple beaded and Mexican braided bracelets). If anyone can list any brands, inspo albums, or any tips lemme know. via /r/streetwear http://bit.ly/2R8ajFD

No comments:

Post a Comment