Follow US

Follow US

Sunday, January 6, 2019

[Discussion] Best affordable brands for simple clothing


My style is primarily basic. I wear a pair of joggers, khakis or jeans. Then I wear a simple solid color tee with a hoodie, sweatshirt and jacket on top for layering. I often then accessorize with basic dad/baseball hats and a cool pair of sneakers. Most of my wardrobe right now comes from H&M and I'm looking into getting a few pieces of champion. I'm aware of uniqlo as well, but haven't made any purchases there. My question for discussion is for essentials and basic clothing what is your go to brand, prioritizing price over anything else. I'm curious if there's any smaller brands that I should look into that a simple google search may not yield. via /r/streetwear http://bit.ly/2scvk2Y

No comments:

Post a Comment