Follow US

Follow US

Sunday, January 6, 2019

[Discussion] Anyone else collect vintage Playboy?


I love vintage Playboy because you get two compliments. The first one is that they like what you're wearing. Then, if the logo isn't showing (which I prefer), you tell them the brand and they go OMG WTF PLAYBOY MAKES/MADE clothes?At one point they had a complete fashion line: jackets, coats, sweaters, polos... haven't seen many pants though.You can also - and I hesitate to say this - get great deals because the market of buyers is so small. Except for the supreme collabs, of course. They kind of suck anyway though in my opinion. Like I said, I like to surprise people with the brand instead of blasting it in their face like supreme just about always does.I've been collecting for years and have all sorts of stuff that people comment on just about every time I wear it. And it almost all cost less than $100. Recently picked up a NWT puffer coat for $60 that sold for about $575 in China.I see virtually no discussion on reddit so I was thinking about making a subreddit even. Anyone else out there?see links in comments for some of my stuff via /r/streetwear http://bit.ly/2RenjJM

No comments:

Post a Comment