Follow US

Follow US

Monday, February 19, 2018

[DISCUSSION] Warmer Weather Streetwear?


I notice a lot of fits posted here are definitely geared more towards Winter or cold weather fashion, which is understandable as it usually does look quite a lot better because of layering, sik jackets, and more variety. But where I live (SoCal) it's already getting hot, and it stays warm pretty much year round. I know it's still cold in most other places, but do you guys have recommendations or inspo for some warmer weather outfits? I did see this post by u/Deviled_Eggs_ the other day about Hawaiian shirts, which I agree on - they can create a nice looking tropical streetwear look.At this point I don’t know what else to put to reach the 150 word count minimum, so here is a quote by Homer Simpson about fashion: “Marge, I can't wear a pink shirt to work. Everybody wears white shirts. I'm not popular enough to be different!”relatable via /r/streetwear http://ift.tt/2sFfyku

No comments:

Post a Comment