Follow US

Follow US

Monday, February 19, 2018

[DISCUSSION] bottom, pants, zipper pants, joggers, track pants


I've never really had anything outside of jeans and I'm looking at getting something out side of jeans. However with the wide array of bottoms to have from zipper pants, joggers, track pants and more that I honestly dont know about or cant remember off hand. I have seen the rise and fall of zipper pants in particular and joggers in anther way. I didnt know if anyone had any incite as to what will stay in style longer. I just dont want to be the guy that only wears black and blue jeans all the time because I need other things in my rotations. Along with styles of bottoms if you have any specific items would be greatly appreciated. -Don via /r/streetwear http://ift.tt/2oiVWwP

No comments:

Post a Comment