Follow US

Follow US

Friday, June 24, 2016

Help me.


I am a 6', 210 athletic build baseball player who hasn't been "fashionable" ever. The only clothes I own are athletic clothes because they fit me best and my life has solely been revolved around athletics. I'm starting to have a little more free time to go out but before everytime I leave, I get really embarrassed at what I'm wearing because it usually just consists of a polo and cargos (please don't lynch). I haven't owned a pair of jeans in years because I can never find a pair that'll fit me that don't break the bank (I have a rather large butt, thighs, and calves). I'm looking into buying street wear but I have no idea where to shop without costing me a fortune (not cheap, but not 75$ a T-shirt). Where do you guys suggest I look for things such as shorts and shirts and what is a good place to buy a pair of jeans? via /r/streetwear http://ift.tt/28RI710

No comments:

Post a Comment