Follow US

Follow US

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Current Shoe Rotation + Fit Pics


This is my current shoe rotation for summer. Seven shoes for seven days in the week. I've got about 40 pairs but I only actually wear half of them regularly.Here is the current summer rotationThe first shoe up is my Jordan Military 4s. I got them a year or two ago at a good price from one of the sneaker selling subreddits. Really great shoe and was my first OG Jordan purchase so it holds a special place in my collection. Fit PicNext shoe is going to be the Maison Martin Margiela replica lows. This was my first designer sneaker and it is currently my favorite pair. I'm much older than I look (25) and so I wanted to pick up a pair that would be dope but still age appropriate when I hit my thirties. I have so many shoes by this point that each pair could last me 5-10 years. The leather quality is way higher than on any other shoe I have, it's the definition of buttery. Super versatile white lowtop that should go with everything. Because of the suede and the fact that I have a ton of shoes I only wear these when we don't have that famous Pdx rain. Fit PicThird shoe is the CDG converse memes. I figured for summer I would have a white low top that I cared about (MMM gats) and these would be the white low tops I could trash and not care about. Not my most comfortable shoes but I still dig them a lot. Fit PicThe fourth pair is my most recent addition to the collection, the RAF Simons Stan Smith strapped. These are the only shoes with leather even close to my Margielas but still not as good. They are much better quality than regular Stan's but not worth retail in my opinion. I got them half off from Machus from none other than Jacob Keller. I picked them up as a preemptive consolation prize for missing out on yeezys. Unfortunately they are so new I only have that sneaker shot my buddy took and no fit pic.Fifth on the list are my Maroon Jordan VIs. I grabbed these for retail off NDC. I love these shoes but I find it hard sometimes to incorporate maroon into fits. Occasionally I'll rock them with camo. Any suggestions on how to rock would be welcomed. Really nice quality as far as Jordan's go. Fit Pic6th pair are my Adidas Ultra Boost Gradient. Living in Portland I take full advantage on my connects at the Adidas employee store for half off shoes. Since the good colors on men's ultra boost always sell out instantly at the ES I sized into the women's version of this pair. On the men's the grey part of the cage is black. At $90 these were an absolute steal and a summer go to that I wear frequently. Fit PicThe last pair are my Jordan 1 AJKO in sport blue. This is another sneaker subreddit pickup. Got them used for about $100. Since AJKOs have a canvas upper I only really wear these during summer and they hibernate through the winter. Great pickup, totally worth the hundred to me. Fit picThanks to those who took the time to read all the way through and view the collection. If you like the photography my IG is @thespokanekidI'm also more than happy to answer any questions about the shoes or clothes in the fit. via /r/streetwear http://ift.tt/28QBMGs

No comments:

Post a Comment