Follow US

Follow US

Monday, April 4, 2016

I've worked as a fashion brand consultant for 7 years. Ask me anything.


I'm here to provide clarity, useful information, and debunk myths for those career-wise invested in the culture of street fashion. Ask away.My background: Answered 300+ questions on Quora with 175k Views. Have consulted for 24+ fashion labels. Worked alongside celebrities. Worked alongside factories, manufacturing, distribution and logistics. Attended multiple trade shows.Feel free to ask me about any of the following. How much money do I need? How to promote your brand organically vs paid advertising? How to get distributed? How to get stuff manufactured? What style should I choose?I thought I'd come over to Reddit and perhaps assist a younger audience and help them dodge any pitfalls that may occur when starting a label. via /r/streetwear http://ift.tt/1V5k4z2

No comments:

Post a Comment